Favourite image of the day:
The Masque of the red death
Guess who's back? So I admit: in between working, going out, and plain ol' living, it took me awhile to realise how much I missed Mongering. I guess true passion never dies. Anyway, here I am -- good as new and ready to pick up where I left off. So what's been on my mind lately?
The Masque of the red death
Guess who's back? So I admit: in between working, going out, and plain ol' living, it took me awhile to realise how much I missed Mongering. I guess true passion never dies. Anyway, here I am -- good as new and ready to pick up where I left off. So what's been on my mind lately?
Specifically, rings by The Brollies. People with fingers as tiny as mine totally dig adjustable rings. If you attended last weekend's Chic POP, you may have seen an individual at The Brollies' table, dementedly snatching up chunky rings like they were going out of season. (Yes, that individual would be me.) Thanks Lynda and co, for being my chunky ring enablers!
My new role model I was recently reminded of the sheer awesomeness that is Michelle Phan. (Thanks for the Youtube Rice Bunny sessions, Ms J.) I'll freely admit that I have a fundamental distrust of makeup. (It just seems like a cruel paradox that 'looking natural' involves putting a whole lot of stuff on your face.) Nonetheless, even I appreciate the simple, fuss-free approach to makeup espoused by Michelle via her Youtube channel. This is a definite must-watch for those of us who laugh at people who spend tons on makeup, but secretly wish we had mad skillz in the fine art of eyeshadow application.
Score!
After easily a year and a half of wishin' and hopin', I finally lucked out and found the perfect pair of black-and-white oxfords. I knew some good would come out of wandering aimlessly around Chic POP in the late afternoon heat! Thanks, thekookything -- me love you long time!

No comments:
Post a Comment